The children in the P7 class worked with Tim Flood and this project to find out more about their village hall, then make and record a film of interviews with local people on the theme of the village hall. Here is a link to the pages about the Halls Project featuring Kinloss Primary School >>>>>>>
The children had the opportunity to:-
- learn how to make a film
- be able to create a film of their own
- learn how to make a short animation
- be able to create their own short animation film to add to their film
- learn how to edit and create a completed film including their animated short and the interview clips.
- visit the local hall to meet local people, take pictures and create drawings
- take part in a performance of a play as part of the Hall Project and perform it for parents and their school.
There were several other schools involved including Kinloss, Craigellachie, Dyce, Alves, and Portessie. Background information on the project.